The view from our back door.
It's a snow day. Can you tell? It means that it has been a rather lazy day. When I got up to use the bathroom at 6 or so this morning (for maybe the 5th time) it wasn't doing anything. When Chase got up at 7:15 he said it was snowing like a son of a bitch. This is what it looked like around 2. Beautiful, isn't it? I have to say that I've got some things I'd like to do this weekend, but that fact doesn't detract from the loveliness of that view.
Chase came home early because they closed the store at noon. We actually all went down for naps this afternoon, instead of just sending Jordan off for one. I maybe slept for an hour, just long enough to feel better but not long enough to get cranky. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to make it to my due date. I started feeling different in various ways yesterday afternoon. Kind of crampy with sharp pains down my legs at times and an incredible heaviness. Of course, I could go on in this fashion for another couple of weeks. Lord, I hope not! I've not been sure I was ready for the big day just yet, but I'm certain I don't want to feel like this for 2 weeks. When I talked to my neighbor earlier she said she's wondering if I'm going to make it through the weekend because it's not uncommon for big changes in barometric pressure to cause women to go into labor.
Sooo...although it's snowy and quiet right now, that just might change. Then again, it may not. Who can predict something like that?
Look how heavy the snow is on the branches.

2 comments:
Snow here, too. It has stopped, but left a wonderful blanket of white. Everything looks peaceful and clean. I hope you either start to feel better or deliver. Altho it has been over 30 years, I remember how miserable I was with my last pregnancy. I went into labor on May 6 and after being sent home to wait "awhile" to make a little more progress........ finally insisted that they simply get her out on June 1! She was my 5th..... she should have fallen out, don't you think?
I also don't think you will make it to your due date, but I hope the roads are clear (or at least passable) before you have to head out! Now I'll try not to worry...
Post a Comment