I am still struggling with Jordan. Everyone keeps telling me it's the terrible twos, but that doesn't increase my patience. I am striving for consistency in my actions. It doesn't seem to be making any difference. She still smacks me when she wants my attention or when she's unhappy with being pulled away from some activity she's enjoying. She still ignores me when she wants (usually when I am telling her to 'come here'). And she still seems to enjoy time out. When I tell her "no ma'am" very sternly she shakes her head no, smacks herself on the leg, and then hugs me.
When my husband got home from work tonight I grabbed my purse and ran away as fast as I could. I wandered around Barnes & Noble for about an hour before I felt calm enough to return home. I'm at a bit of a loss. How could one little angel be so much trouble?
*Note that she is ready to get in her pool with her shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment