I sign in this morning to see what everyone has posted and what do I find? "You're not currently following anyone." Excuse me?! I most certainly am. So why have you deleted the twenty some people I look forward to reading? And why won't you let me start adding people again? No, I keep getting some error message when I try to add blogs. So not only do I not have the people I follow; now I can't even add them so I can start following again!!!!
I'm slightly perturbed over this (major understatement). I've just spent a decent portion of my morning giving my dog peroxide because he got into my chocolate stash. For those of you who don't know, that makes him vomit. Then I had to pick through the vomit to get the little pieces of tinfoil out because I know those aren't going to disintegrate in my yard.
I've already had several go rounds with my spirited daughter. I would like to call the stork and ask about return policies. And here I am, ready to just take a few minutes to myself and I run into this major annoyance. I don't know how it happened or how to keep it from happening again. If I can actually add blogs to follow, that is. Who the hell knows at this point.
1 comment:
Whitney, I have noticed you successfully left a comment on my blog. Does this tell me that your problem has been solved? I hope you are having an eventful day with your beautiful daughter. She is awesome! You are very fortunate, but you already know that...
Post a Comment