I'm home alone, again. My husband had a gig in the sticks tonight; I opted not to go. It was a place I could have taken my daughter but didn't feel like driving an hour and a half round trip to listen to an hour of music. That's about how much we'd have heard before it was time to head home. Besides, we can listen to it all the time since they practice in the basement.
He played last night as well, about an hour away. It was a late gig so he didn't get home until about four this morning. I was snoozing away, cuddled up with the dog. If it ha
Because of the late night, Jordan and I did our best to be quiet this morning. Our master bedroom happens to be right off the main living area so it really is necessary to be cognizant of the noise level when someone is sleeping. That's about the only thing that we don't love, love, love about our house. Anyway, I held her off as long as possible but the girl loves her 'Da' and I finally gave in and let her in our room at 11:30. She was thrilled to be able to bounce on the bed and giggle in her daddy's face. It's a wonderful thing, the laughter of a child. It's also amazing, the lack of respect for the sleep of an adult...This picture was taken a couple of months ago when my husband and Cody were taking a nap (not for long, of course).
No comments:
Post a Comment