Thursday, November 5, 2009

So so behind

I have been terribly remiss in my posting lately. All I can say is that it's been busy here. This is the post I should have done at the beginning of the week. And I really think I would have if she had taken a nap this week...

These are the fantastic cupcakes that my neighbor made. It was her son's birthday party on Halloween. How creative are they?!

It was a costume party. Look how cute all the kids are! Jordan was the only girl (and the only one not in costume because her costume was too hot).

Here she is, in costume, ready to trick or treat!

After all the madness, showing off her new 'big sister' p.j.s.


The next day, looking precious in her corduroys.

Trick or treating went pretty well considering she's two, it was raining, and I wasn't really going to let her eat the candy. She did get lots of M and M's at the birthday party and that was enough to have her bouncing off the walls the rest of the night.
As soon as we came back inside she took off her costume. I was worried that the rain would stop the trick or treaters, but they are made of hardier stock than that! Jordan, being the little helper that she is, helped us give out candy to all the kids. I'm sure they were impressed by her glasses and diaper combo, as that's all she wore.
All in all, Halloween was a success. I'm sure next year will be exciting for her because she'll have an idea what all the fuss is about. And I'll be excited because they have the most adorable costumes for infants...


3 comments:

DJan said...

Awww. I notice that she is wearing her glasses in almost every picture. Such an adorable person and even though you haven't been around much lately, it's always a pleasure to see you have a new post up. It's supposed to be fun but I understand completely how you can have the days fly by.

Nancy said...

These pictures are utterly adorable!! How cute those little ones are when they are in costume. I'm off to see my all most two year old grandson today. Can't wait! They just moved and he is not happy about it. Being a bit of a cling-on, needs his Gammie to distract him.
:-)

Whitney Lee said...

DJan, I couldn't be prouder of her; she wears her glasses all the time now.
And honestly, a lot of times I could post, but I spend my time reading what everyone else has going on. After all, I know what's happening in my world!

Nancy, you're fortunate that you are necessary! And they are fortunate to have you.