We have noticed that because of the lack of cable earpieces, the glasses won't stay in place. They just slide down her nose...
It makes it difficult for me to drum up interest in trying to teach her to wear them. What's the point until we get them properly fitted and adjusted? I feel like it's counterproductive to try to get her to wear them when wearing them is an exercise in frustration. My theory is that it's better to wait and try to teach her to wear them when they actually fit instead of having to overcome her aversion to wearing something that doesn't work correctly. Perhaps I'm just rationalizing...
We have made a bit of an effort and have managed to get her to wear them a total of 20-25 minutes. The first night we got her to keep them on I took some pictures, wanting proof that she did indeed have glasses.
How completely adorable does she look in these?

Here she hopped off the sofa and went to check her reflection in the pretend fireplace
1 comment:
Yes! She looks absolutely adorable in them, and I suspect that once you get those earpieces, she'll choose to wear them more often than not. Thanks for the great shots, and you did a wonderful job of choosing just the right frames for her!
Post a Comment