The wedding was fantastic. Absolutely unique. The bride could have stepped off the cover of a magazine (no lie). It was also beautiful to see the look of stunned awe on the groom's face at the ceremony and throughout the reception. It was as though he couldn't quite figure how he'd gotten fortunate enough to actually be married to this woman. Every woman deserves to be looked at just that way at some point in their lives. I know my husband looked at me that way. Sometimes he still does!
I will hopefully have some pictures to post soon (as long as I get an email from people who actually took cameras with them) of myself in my glorious maternal evening wear. I must have looked pretty as several people (strangers included) commented on the dress. I do not typically wear clingy or low cut clothing, nor do I usually have quite this much cleavage so I felt a bit conspicuous. Still, I got my fair share of compliments so it must not have been too scandalous...
When I have a little more time I'll fill in a few of the blanks. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to read all the blogs I follow. I've missed everyone and look forward to catching up!
1 comment:
Don't worry about trying to catch up; I've found that to be almost impossible when you get behind. I usually just pick up with the blogs where I feel like it... You are so busy that it's amazing you get as much done as you do. But I DO look forward to pictures of the dress!
Post a Comment