It's another Friday night and Jordan and I will be hanging out alone. WILDCARD has two gigs this weekend; one tonight and one tomorrow night. Chase won't be home until 2 or 2:30 AM so I will have hours upon hours to do whatever I want. Last time I watched an Audrey Hepburn movie and then some Friends reruns. I know, I know; I'm a veritable party animal! Don't be envious!
Actually, after Jordan goes to bed I may attempt to make bread. Other than banana bread I've never made any sort of bread; not even biscuits. How incredibly un-Southern! Lately I've come across lots of articles about how easy bread is to make and about how much better for you it is than store bought. The only problem with the idea is this: if I make the bread, I'm likely to eat the bread. And a girl who has been eating such crap lately should really watch the starchy carbs!
Still, I enjoy cooking and it is relaxing. Plus, it could be much more productive than sitting on my booty and watching tv. Although that is more likely to occur than the bread baking.
Maybe I should start looking for easy bread recipes and looking to see if I've got any yeast. If I don't have yeast then this is not going to happen anyway. Unless I want to make flatbread!
No comments:
Post a Comment