Do you ever wonder if life functions in a way that brings you multiple opportunities to learn something specific? And that these opportunities continue to present themselves until you have learned whatever it is that you yearned (perhaps subconsciously) to learn? If this is so, then what the frig am I yearning to learn? (Now that I reread what I've written, perhaps I shouldn't use 'yearn' & 'learn' so closely together in a sentence.)
Perhaps it is not so much that I am learning something as it is I am seeking to express a particular aspect of myself in response to certain circumstances. Maybe I am giving myself the chance to show compassion and understanding and acceptance instead of anger and disillusionment.
All I know is that I am tired of this same effing "opportunity." I wish that it would stop knocking at my door. And maybe that just means that I have to decide who I am going to be in the face of this obstacle. What facets of my personality do I choose to express this time?
What do you think? Are life's troubles obstacles to be overcome or opportunities in disguise?
No comments:
Post a Comment