I feel like I'm really behind on everything! I didn't do much decorating this year because Jordan can get into everything. What's the point in putting up a tree if I have to put it somewhere that no one ever goes?
I haven't finished shopping, I haven't wrapped the first present, I haven't shipped those gifts that require shipping...AHHHH! I am not ready for Christmas! And that is completely infuriating because the commercialism isn't what it's all about. Or at least it shouldn't be. If I'm this out of touch this year, what is it going to be like next year when Jordan understands what Christmas is and who Santa and Rudolf are?
And why is it that a season that is supposed to be about love and goodwill towards men always brings out the worst in people? I was shopping last night and everyone I came across seemed either bored or angry. Maybe I'm just frequenting the wrong places...
No comments:
Post a Comment