Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Go Me!

Happy Anniversary to Me! Four years ago I couldn't possibly look this far ahead...I couldn't look any farther ahead than the next moment. And here I sit at my computer, in my p.j.'s. My sister woke me up this morning when she called to wish me happy, my husband just called to congratulate me, and I spoke to my dad not 15 minutes ago. There, my very own cheerleading squad. My support group. The ones who stuck by me, who held my hand when they could and stood on the sidelines cheering me on when the mountain ahead was one that only I could climb. I thank God for them!
Roughly four years ago my dad commented that it would be awfully funny if the worst thing that ever happened to me turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. And it is.
So yeah, me!!!

No comments: