Saturday, January 2, 2010

Waddle Waddle

I noticed, as I was going to the bathroom for the 28th time, that I was walking a bit differently.  I may actually be getting the pregnant waddle.  I am still walking mostly normally except for that whole leaning back so I don't fall over thing.  Oh well, it was bound to happen!



This is a photo of me and one of my girl friends on New Year's Eve.  This is why people keep asking if I'm sure about my due date or the number of babies I'm carrying.  If they think I look ready to pop now, they should see me in 6 weeks.  I'm bound to look much larger!

It'll be quite interesting to see what the doctor has to say on Thursday.  I don't really know if this is how I would have looked last time I was pregnant because I gained soooo much weight it was difficult to tell what was baby and what was fat.  This time around there is much less fat ( thank goodness for that!).

The first weekend of the New Year is half over.  Chase has been gone for the last few nights.  This is his third gig in three days.  I miss having him here, but I can't say the money isn't welcome.  I'm just glad I got to see them play Thursday night.  And I'm glad he doesn't have a gig tomorrow night.  It'll be nice to have him home for an evening before he goes back to his work week.  We haven't spent an overabundance of time together the last two days because he's been busy and we both have colds (thanks to Jordan).  She seems perfectly fine now while he and I are mostly miserable.  I know it'll pass, but I'm tired of blowing my nose...



I hope everyone has a happy Sunday!



3 comments:

DJan said...

Of course you are waddling! Look at what is getting ready to make its passage into the world! Great shot, BTW, and you look radiant, if a little bit... round. I see other people from my own cyber coffee klatch are checking you out and it makes me happy! More people should get a chance to meet Somebody Else's Nose!

Whitney Lee said...

Too sweet! I was determined to handle pregnancy gracefully, but there comes a certain point at which that is simply impossible...
At least I am still able to tie my own shoes and get up off of the sofa without help:) A little more time and I know that'll fly out the window as well.

Lori ann said...

Oh! how exciting! you look gorgeous and i am just a wee bit wistful looking at you. I miss those days very much, but i have a million wonderful memories to draw on whenever i want!
good luck with your resolutions, they seem totally doable.
take good care!
x lori