Don't worry, she seems to be on the mend. It was still a bit upsetting to Chase and me. Here she is, over 2 years old, and we've never had to worry about vomiting and fevers. We were clueless! Fortunately she only threw up once, and her fever has been slight. We can tell she doesn't feel good because she's typically so active and all she's interested in doing is cuddling on the sofa. She has no appetite (highly unusual) and is very fussy. There is a silver lining (for me at least) in all of this; I've gotten lots and lots of snuggly time with her.
Here she is yesterday morning, right before she got sick. You can see she wasn't feeling her best.
">

3 comments:
Fantastic, I'm grinning from ear to ear. Can't wait until we are able to break the sleds out. So far it has been only a couple of dustings in Cleveland.
Oh, she had such a giggle going on! I think she loved it. And the snow! Boy, that was really something. Last year it was our turn, this year yours. We don't have any snow, and this morning it was 54 degrees!!
Let's hope Jordan will be well enough to enjoy the day tomorrow. I know it is sad and worrying when the children are sick. The good news is that they usually recover quickly.
I loved the video of Jordan on the sledge.
Have a great Christmas Whitney, you and all your family.
Blessings, Star x
Post a Comment