I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We certainly had a great Christmas (despite my becoming violently ill Christmas Eve). I felt so very blessed to have so many people here helping do all the things I was suddenly unable to do. Jordan was a participant in the present opening for the first time. It was hilarious to watch how fastidious she was about opening gifts. She would tear off a bit of the wrapping and then carry it to the trash bag before returning to the present and doing it all over again. She would do this until she was able to get to the gift.
Check out her face; she did the appropriate 'oohs and ahhs' over everything, often before she got to the gift!
Here she is Christmas morning getting Chase to help her with her new slippers.
I'm more and more entertained by the antics of my unborn child. He's active as can be, though I don't feel kicks so much anymore. I guess he doesn't have as much space. I feel and see more rolls and flips and such. It's quite amazing to me. My husband is at times quite fascinated by it. He claims it looks like I have an alien in my belly who's trying to get out. I commented that he's not that far off the mark! Neither of us remember being able to see all this with Jordan. Of course, I've gained less than a third of the weight I gained with her which may have a bit to do with it. I honestly don't remember her being this busy though.
After all the gift giving was over and naps had been had...here she is in my father in law's hat. Yes, that is her smile:)
I hope that everyone else had a wonderful time. I have much more that's been going on, but this touches on the high points!
2 comments:
Yes, Whitney, in that picture you look preggers, no doubt. I love the funny picture of Jordan in the hat wearing the "smile." Remember, we are supposed to ENJOY our blogging, not pressuring ourselves too much. (But when you do write, I find myself very happy to read the finished product.)
Yes, it's been a good Christmas season. I'm leaving in an hour to go out to dinner and see "It's Complicated" with a friend. No way could I get Hubby to go! Glad you're feeling better, BTW.
Warm, woolly wishes for a wonderful 2010~!
Post a Comment