Peanut is very busy right now, rolling and stretching and such. It's such a wonderful sensation. I know that before long it'll be painful more often than not. Right now it's just fascinating. I told Chase the other night that I'm really going to miss him after I give birth. I'll miss this sort of closeness and the way it's just me and him. It's difficult to explain to someone who's not been there. I think he may be getting into a bit of a schedule; he's gotten the hiccups the last three nights at about 8:30.
I took Jordan to the eye doctor yesterday for her checkup and got the best possible news. Her eyes are completely straight when she's wearing the glasses which the doctor said is better than she had hoped. They don't want to increase her prescription, and they don't want to see her again until October. So it's just a matter of keeping her in the glasses and hoping her eyes improve until we reevaluate in 9 months. How wonderful is that?
I took a quick video of Jordan yesterday morning before her appointment. As you can see, she wasn't yet dressed. Still, she's completely adorable. You'll agree.
3 comments:
I'll watch that video later, but she is certainly adorable. That's great news about her eyes! And she does seem to be happily wearing them more often. I understand that feeling about the closeness of the unborn child. Funny that some women feel like an alien is inside them and can't wait for it to be over. I loved the feeling myself, glad you do too!
Omigosh, what a beautiful child. Goodness!
It's funny when the little people inside get the hiccups, isn't it? It always used to make me giggle.
Oh she is so adorable! What a tiny little sweetheart. I love the glasses. My grandson just turned two and my daughter posted a vimeo that cracked me up! He actually fibbed about his age - said he was three, then four, when he is actually two.
I loved the feeling of being pregnant. I know exactly what you mean about being so close to him. I was a stay-at-home mother as well. I had the time to care for my children the way I wanted to care for them, and for that I will be eternally grateful. It wasn't always easy, but it was always worth it.
Post a Comment