Jordan, intent on reading her birthday card. Actually, it's a singing one and she was enamored with the song.
Sitting in my sister's lap eating her cupcake. We were wise enough to ditch to clothes for this.
She had an absolutely wonderful party, a lovely birthday. At the end of it all we were stuffed full of munchies and cupcakes and completely pooped from all the fun. Jordan now has more toys than I know what to do with. She also has enough adorable clothes to last her until warm weather comes back around.
At the end of the day I came to the conclusion that it all would have been simpler if the party were smaller. But why in the world would I wish away all of the wonderful people who love my daughter? She is so blessed. We are so blessed.
2 comments:
Yes, you are so incredibly blessed. I think the picture of you and your sister and mom is so precious. And to keep anybody from coming into your home to celebrate a birthday is just, well, WRONG. But for your sake, Whitney, I'm glad it's behind you. When is that checkup? I'm wondering if you've found out yet about the eye thing.
I have finally posted about her appt. and will post more tomorrow. Thank you for your interest.
Post a Comment