I don't recall asking for his help...Don't worry; I moved him quickly, but I just had to get this shot!
She was super sweet this weekend and kept asking if she could hold her brother.
Cutie pie. I cannot believe he's only about 2 weeks shy of his 1st birthday.
Little Miss Priss. She's getting sassy. But at least her eyes aren't crossed in this picture!
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
6 comments:
Lovely pictures Whitney and Jordan has beautiful grey eyes. Hope to see some of your writings soon.
Your children do have stunning eyes.Both such cuties.
Glad you found some inspiration. ♥
Love that picture of Jordan. It is a glimpse of her as a young woman. Do you see it, too? My youngest granddaughter loves to play in the dishwasher, too.
Your kids are beautiful, and very accomplished! That was quite a feat to get up on the dishwasher, and it amazes me how he's all boy and she's all girl!!
You are so incredibly fortunate to have such a beautiful family and what is more important? You know it.
Keep stretching those muscles and keep writing. You are doing an incredibly hard job; one that doesn't get a lot of thanks. So I'm going to say it for your children and your husband, "Thank You so much for all that you do for us. We love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know".
Post a Comment