Sunday, January 16, 2011

Connor gets the giggles

I've been struggling with my own moodiness lately.  At times I've wanted to get away from myself.  Then, of course, at times, I'm quite perky.  Ugh.  Anyway, here's a video of Connor that cannot fail to make one smile.  He was sitting next to me, giggling for no reason whatsoever.  After a bit, Chase came over and made funny faces at him.  Enjoy!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely little fella. :D

DJan said...

That was so funny! And watching the dog's tail a-waggin' away because of his giggles, that was great. A real smile maker. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Katie @ Yankee and Peach said...

You just HAVE to wonder what is going on in his little head. My sense of humor can make me laugh at things others may not find amusing (or appropriate to laugh at), but to be amused by EVERYTHING... now, that's something!