Friday, April 9, 2010

Tenth Picture




I was tagged in a photo meme by DJan at D-Jan-ity.  All I have to do is post the tenth photo in my first folder of pictures and tell a bit about it...

This was taken last fall at the City Cemetery, a place of great beauty and history.  This was one of the more lighthearted pictures I took.  It's pretty self-explanatory.  I got a big kick out of the statement that "both races were employed and serviced equally."  I also thought it was pretty funny that no one knows who paid for the plot, the clients or the women themselves.  What is it they say these days, Sex Sells?  Well, it certainly seems to have worked well for the Langley ladies!

Now, instead of tagging five folks I'm going to just ask that you participate if you want!  I have to say, DJan's photo is much more interesting that this:)

3 comments:

The Good Cook said...

I love that plague! D-Janity's link doesn't work.
:-(

CrazyCris said...

I'd say that's a cool shot, with a great story! :o)

DJan said...

I tried the link and it works now, Good Cook... and I think that's a very interesting picture. I agree it's not clear who might have paid to put that plaque up. And we are not looking at your preggers belly, which I thought might be the one! :-) :-)