It seems I've been ridiculously busy, but I'm not sure doing what. I did take Connor for his 2 month checkup this week. He's a whopping 12.25 lbs. and 23 inches. The doctor said he's right on track and looks perfect. That's comforting. Unfortunately he's taken to getting up in the middle of the night again. He also seems to think it's necessary to scream for no apparent reason lately. I'm sure you can imagine - or remember - how difficult it is to think when you've got a screaming infant. So instead of thinking, I'll post pictures.
This is why Jordan wears glasses! She's farsighted which has caused her eyes to cross. It was much easier to get her to adjust to glasses than I ever dreamed. She now wears them most of the time but occasionally gets tired of them and hands them to me. We hope that this will eventually improve but have been told that may not happen.
See how much he's grown already!
He and Cody are hanging out. Connor's all worn out from his vaccines.
Connor and Jordan watching Elmo together. I'm not sure that Connor fully appreciated the show! Please note the progress we've made on fattening him up. We are proud.
We did have a first this week. Jordan picked out her own outfit. I applauded her daring fashion choice and encouraged her individuality.
My sister and a couple of my girlfriends are playing softball this year on a co-ed team. Each team has to have a certain number of girls (I think 5). Their team may fall short at times because not everyone can always make the game. Somehow I heard myself volunteer to play. I used to love softball, but it's been over ten years since I last played. There is a practice tonight. I'm hoping I remember how to catch a ball. I'm hoping it's like riding a bike. Part of my determination to do a decent job is probably due to the fact that Chase scoffed at the idea of my playing softball. He apparently has trouble envisioning my being even remotely athletic. It made me think I'll show him! Of course, what I show him is unknown, as well as potentially embarrassing. Even if I'm a complete klutz out there I should have fun. Right?
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll let you know how practice goes...


4 comments:
Love the outfit! She can get together with my Jada any day!
When my husband tells me I am not up to a challenge, I will do it just to prove him wrong!
You go girl and have fun at that softball practice and game. Men, geez...
The babies are adorable and I love your daughter's fashion sense. This is the only time of her life where she will be comfortable in everything she chooses to wear, you SHOULD encourage her.
Oh, and the not sure what you've been doing? I'd say caring for two littles is plenty to do!
Well, two things I notice here: Jordan may be starting a new trend and once it catches on, we can say it started here. And Conner is definitely growing, up as well as out! What beautiful kids you've got there, Whitney, and I'm sure that (as Good Cook reminded you) if you were able to stand back and see the dynamo called MOM, you wouldn't wonder any more. Have a blast playing softball and send us pictures!
You definitely have the cutest kids in the blogosphere. I love them! Omigoodness!
Have fun playing baseball, and keep us posted. :-)
Post a Comment