Tonight was the big night; I took Jordan to her very first circus! I'd post a picture but I don't really have any...
We only stayed until intermission but that was long enough to hold an active toddler hostage on my lap. She really seemed to enjoy everything, particularly the animals. She also clapped during half the show. When the little pony came out followed by upteen dogs she started yelling 'woof, woof' while pointing and clapping (not at the same time) and bouncing up and down. She giggled and pointed and bounced the whole time they did their routine.
I'm really looking forward to taking her to the petting zoo this spring. She is such an animal lover that I know she will enjoy seeing and touching different animals. Here she is always cuddling with Cody and at my sister's she chases the cats so she can hug them. When we go on our walks she gets so excited when she sees dogs and cats. It's so darling; she starts pointing and doing her little 'I'm super happy' dance. I understand the attraction; animals are often much more pleasant than people!
No comments:
Post a Comment