Saturday, April 30, 2011

The view from above

I thought y'all might like to see what I see on a regular basis...about 50 times a day:)



By the way, the camera is a Nikon D5000.  It has been out for a couple of years and has remained popular.  I can now see why!  My husband bought me a Nikon digital 7 or 8 years ago, back when they were first coming out at semi affordable prices.  What amazes me is that he paid more for that camera then than the one he bought this week, and we've reached the point where my cell phone camera takes better pictures than that initial digital.  Technology is unreal.  There is apparently a newer model of the camera that I just received, but the only real difference is that it's 14 megapixels (and $300 more).  I figure I'm not going to be blowing my pictures up to poster size so I'll just stick with the 12 megapixels.

I'll let you know tomorrow how the Day of Mystery goes...

4 comments:

Stella Jones said...

You always take lovely pictures of the children etc. Whitney. Your new camera sounds awesome!

Natalie said...

Luvverly. You have a beautiful subject matter methinks. ♥

DJan said...

Isn't it wonderful to have the ability to take these pictures? He is growing so fast, Whitney! They both are, and I always love to see them and hear from you...

Reya Mellicker said...

What a lovely view!

Many many many many happy returns of your day! I'm so happy you were born. Mazel tov!!