We did have a lovely Easter, going to church, having naps, and spending time with family. I hope yours was lovely as well!
I was trying so hard to get a picture of Jordan and Connor together, but I couldn't get Connor to stay still. Oh well. The group photo is them with their cousins (my sister's stepkids). My mom sent all the kids their Easter outfits; aren't they beautiful? This was Connor's first Easter egg hunt. Jordan picked up two eggs for him; he seemed fascinated and completely clueless. It's probably a good thing since I certainly wasn't going to let him eat any of the candy! I love the picture of the four of us. I would like the picture of Chase and I better if it didn't look like he was trying to escape:) At the end of it Connor was ready to come home and nap.
I was thrilled that the pictures seemed to capture the sunny spirit of the day.



4 comments:
Looks fun, and the kiddies outfits were ADORABLE. ♥xx
Oh, that dress of Jordan's is really beautiful, and she looks perfect in it. I also love the picture of your family, and the picture of you with your sister. Did you both plan to wear dresses that were so similar or was it unplanned? You are certainly sisters, and I know how that goes! Thank you for sharing your pictures, Whitney, I LOVE them all!
Gorgeous pictures Whitney and I love the children's outfits. Jordan will look back in later years and love that dress even more. How exciting for Connor to have his first Easter Egg hunt. I bet he was so tired later on.
What a gorgeous family! These photos are great.
Post a Comment