On top of all of that, my throat started hurting Saturday. I went to the doc in a box yesterday morning and they started me on antibiotics for tonsillitis. They convinced me to do a strep test, but I don't have the results back on that yet. All of this and I still feel like I was a waste of mass this weekend. How ridiculous is that? As much as I can admit it's silly, I still feel guilty. What is wrong with our society that we don't learn to relax and appreciate downtime? Or is it just me?
Chase with our munchkins and my sister's boyfriend's youngest. What is better than being surrounded by a group of sweet and happy children? Talynn was admiring Baby Connor so of course Jordan had to investigate who was stealing time with her Daddy!
Jordan has gotten very big on holding her baby brother with no help from us. He seems to tolerate it fairly well.
Aren't they sweet?
Don't you wish you could sleep this hard? I was able to walk into her room, take several pictures-with flash-and take a short video, all without her waking. I was so envious!
I love this. He's just looking at her with that half smile. I so hope that they have a wonderful relationship with one another. She is saying the blessing before she eats a banana. Her blessing right now goes like this: "God is great. God is great. Tank you. Amen."
I guess, in the whole scheme of things, just managing to take care of the two of them makes me productive enough. I hope everyone else had great weekends!

4 comments:
It's not just you, Whitney, we all have this guilt when we are not producing massive amounts of (fill in the blank). I have been that sore myself, and it was probably because you overdid it that your immune system was compromised, and you got sick. What is "doc in a box" anyway? I hope you are feeling better soon, but THANKS for those great pictures. I was going to say something about each one, but it got too cumbersome, and I'm still doing my weekend Layabout. So take my word for it, I really enjoyed them all. :-)
I love looking at your pictures of the children. They are always doing something interesting, aren't they. Great moments shared.
Blessings, Star
Beautiful little ones. AWWWWW.......
This will be the busiest time of your life. If you get a down moment - take it and savor it. Your children are just beautiful. I have been enjoying my grandson all week. The sweet things they say, the bottom up while they sleep. I know you enjoy them while they are tiny, but when you aren't so tired, they are even more special. Or maybe you realize how fast it goes and you know if you don't take the time to be in the moment - in a flash it's gone. Today is my baby's 23rd birthday. Her friends have her tonight, but I remember the Mother's Day that I brought her home. :-)
Post a Comment