So we did make it to the Aquarium last week; it was pretty busy so I didn't get very many photos of the sharks and fish and whatnot. I did, however, get a million pictures in the aviary. All of the birds have been injured and rehabilitated and are in the aviary because they would not survive in the wild. That made me happy.


3 comments:
It's beautiful to see the wonder on the littlies faces. ♥
p.s Love the turtles. :)
Your kids are growing up SO FAST! Jordan is looking more and more like you, and Connor like his dad. And the pictures are just stunning! Keep them coming, Whitney, please? I had a great time with a big smile and I can go back and look at them again if I please!
How fun! I love the swimming turtle!
And what a beautiful family photo.
Post a Comment