Sunday, June 19, 2011

I did it-I actually entered a contest

A photo contest, no less.  Parents magazine has an annual photo cover contest.  The cutest kid gets on the cover.  And also gets $10,000.  But that's neither here nor there, right?  The top 10 finalists get a trip to New York.  How exciting would that be?  I've already asked my sister to go with me (Chase doesn't fly).  Actually, I asked her a month or so ago which some may consider premature since I only entered the contest tonight.  Hell, I thought, if I'm going to go out of my comfort zone, why not dream big?  Now I'm no whiz with numbers but there are only about 75,000 entrants so far so my chances are probably pretty good.  The contest closes in a week.  Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

DJan said...

well, your kids are super cute and you are a pretty good photographer as well. I look forward to hearing about your winning entry! :-)

Nancy said...

Well you definitely have a chance with those two! Good luck - and ALWAYS dream big!