Here he is this morning, on his truck with his bunny. He's busy playing but getting tired-hence Bunny and his finger sucking.
I am proud to say that he is perfectly healthy and mostly happy. He does occasionally throw a tantrum when life doesn't go his way. Last night he literally had a foot stomping, head banging good time when I made him come inside so I could fix dinner. I chalked it up to having had his shots yesterday and just asked him if he had to bang his head on something to do it on the floor instead of the oven door. I'm not really sure he understood...
He's getting so big, growing up so fast, but is still young enough to cuddle and love on me. I'll miss this stage when it's gone, though I'll probably be too busy enjoying the next stage to mourn this all much. He's already branching out and doing big boy things. He colored his first picture today and is getting his first haircut next week (we aren't fans of the mullet look he's beginning to sport).
I hope to spend this weekend enjoying both my babies, even though they aren't babies anymore...
4 comments:
It's been great fun to follow along with Connor's development and Jordan's too of course. I have Dylan one day a week and that's exhausting so I know how tired you must be with two of them all the time, house, garden, dog and husband too of course! Good on yer!
Yes, Whitney, take it from me: that stage passes so quickly and you blink and wonder if it ever happened at all! He is such a beautiful person, and he and Jordan never fail to make me smile when I see them...
They do seem to whizz through those little tiny baby stages. I love the pic of you with the kidlets. ♥
They are oth growing leaps and bounds! My three youngest sucked their middle fingers, too. Right hands, Jeff is left handed and I thought he would walk to the altar with his fingers in his mouth.
Post a Comment