I've been working on a couple of posts but am having trouble finding time to sit down at the computer. We've had so much going on here that I've not even been on blogger in a week! I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms.
I hope everyone is doing well, and you can expect me back soon:)
5 comments:
I'm in the same place. Life is busy right now. Winter is always good blogging months.
Love the pictures and the header! Is there anything sweeter than a baby's hand?
They are growing like weeds!!!
The babies are growing so fast - like the weeds in my garden!
I'm with Nancy - so much to do while the weather is warm. I am going to take a little break too next week so we will all catch up eventually!
Enjoy those littles while they are small!
I just got back from a week in Oregon and I'm leaving for Cincy in the morning. Guess we are all in the same boat. I have the posts on auto pilot but I am having trouble finding time to read other peoples posts. Hang in there.
I so enjoy your pictures of the children and tales of life in your neck of the woods. You are missed when you don't appear for a while.
Take care.
Blessings, Star
Post a Comment