Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Pictures


I think in this he may have been examining his fingers.  As some of you may recall, that's pretty serious work.



I love this.  It's so rare to catch her looking towards the camera without her pasting her crooked little smile on her face.



This was so sweet.  Jordan covered Connor with a blanket and gave him her glow worm.  He immediately tried to eat it-we've reached the stage here everything goes in his mouth.



We went to an end of summer party Sunday at my sister's future sister-in-law's.  Her fiance's family has been incredibly loving to my children.  Even before I met them they were sending birthday presents to Jordan; they sent baby gifts, and one of his sister's wrote letters to both kids from the Easter Bunny.  



My sister has such an infectious smile.  It's hard to come across her like this and not grin in response.







He's not much for the pacifier-which is great since I so often forget it.  He's taken to sucking on his fingers all the time now.



Speaking of infectious smiles...



Isn't this one sweet?  

5 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

My three youngest all sucked their middle fingers! The twins both sucked their right fingers, Jeff is left handed and could suck and function just fine, Jill had to remove the fingers to do things. Adrienne sucked her left hand and is right handed, so she and Jeff were hard to wean from those fingers! Like NINE years!!! Peer pressure was all it took for Jill, though, she was our little social one. Thanks for the little stroll down memory lane! He is growing too fast!!

Natalie said...

Great photos, Whitney.
The littlies are very gorgeous. There is something about their innocence that just makes me go ahhhhhh.......then I slap myself and remind myself I have five. Doh!

Reya Mellicker said...

Really sweet pics! Love them.

Hey Whitney, don't take in the bad vibes. Breathe it out, drink water and pee it out, curse it out or sing it out, sweat it out. Take a shower and wash it off you. Then draw a circle around yourself, imagine a nice, permeable boundary, a bubble through which only that which helps you can enter. Imagine that bad vibes simply bounce off the edge of this bubble, fall into the earth where they can do no harm.

Sending you much love and lots of energy.

Stella Jones said...

I can't find a place to be a follower on your blog, Whitney. Is there one? Your photos are adorable. The children are growing so fast and it's lovely to keep along with them as they grow and develop. I looked at your sister, saw her smile and thought 'what lovely teeth she has!' She does have an infectious smile. You have lovely, shiny hair.
Thank you for sharing these family pictures with us.
Blessings, Star

Nancy said...

You have an amazingly beautiful family!