Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do a little dance

We've been busy getting ready for the holidays. It seems that, even with not much planned, we've managed to be busy, busy. I have happily avoided most of the Christmas crowds by shopping a few weeks ago and by doing as much as possible on Amazon. It's amazing how much easier it is to navigate the web than the overcrowded aisles of the stores. Plus, I end up spending less because I can find deals and I don't stumble across items that scream "You need me!" as I look for the things I do need. Plus I can shop in my pajamas without taking the kids along. Hoorah.

Yesterday we made Christmas cookies. Connor also had his first encounter with time out. Completely ineffective, but I am going to keep trying. Actually, it's reached the point that when Jordan asks if I'm going to send him to time out he goes ahead and sends himself. It seems like we've missed the point. Sigh.

I have a great little app on my phone that will turn my videos into old timey looking deals. I hope you enjoy this little clip! By the way, there was no music on so I have no idea what inspired their dancing:)

2 comments:

DJan said...

Adorable! I do hope you and your wonderful kids have a great Christmas! Hugs to you... :-)

R. J. said...

What great personalities. What are you feeding them! It is fun to see such exuberant, happy children--definitely a Kodak moment.