Saturday, October 29, 2011

Growth Spurts

Most of you know that growth of any kind is rarely fun or pleasant.  I now have a renewed sense of appreciation for that.  I am smack dab in the middle of my own little period of growth, and I'll admit that I'm not having a hell of a lot of fun.  I'm thinking it'd be easier just to stagnate.  Oh well, I'm the one who's been espousing the need for self improvement on several levels so I guess I'm just receiving what I've asked for...

All of this has meant I've been a bit absent, not just from posting but also from reading y'all's blogs.  I must say I've missed your posts (mine not so much)!

In the interim I've also been a bit busy with some different projects around the house as well as helping my sister and her family move about 30 minutes away and then helping my best friend move across town.  I'm grateful I'm not the one in the midst of that upheaval!  I also have the desire to start purging my own belongings...

I hope everyone is having a happy weekend and getting ready for the fun of Halloween!  I'll have lots of pictures of my little munchkins dressed up to share with you soon:)  In the meantime, I'll show the photos that were put on FB after our family photo shoot a couple of weeks ago.  These are just the tip of the iceberg-the photographer is fabulous and of course I think my kiddos are gorgeous always!




2 comments:

DJan said...

They are so beautiful, Whitney! And I hope you do get a chance to post the costumes on here. Oh, and could you friend me on FB? I'm djanstewart (that should do it).

Stella Jones said...

Indeed they are Whitney. I can't wait to see them in their Halloween costumes.
You've cut your hair? All part of your new outlook? It suits you.
Don't be gone for too long.
Star x