So my daughter has trouble with the "Y" sound. She does fine with the word you. She can't pronounce the word yogurt. She's been asking for 'logurt' every morning for the last year or more. Her newest love is yoga. My husband snapped a few pictures of us the other weekend. Just note that I was waiting on a girlfriend to let me know she was ready to go walking so I was ready to walk out the door. I don't normally do yoga in tennis shoes.
This is not how I typically do yoga...
Connor wanted to participate.
Trying to teach Jordan about the corpse pose
Jordan's twist on the pose.
I gotta admit, this was pretty relaxing.
There's always a place for silliness.
I hope your day has both peace and silliness.
6 comments:
Loved the pics, Whitney! They made me laugh. :D
I can guarantee you there will be silliness here today. Peace? Not so much. ♥
What wonderful, delightful pictures! I especially love the kids' version of the corpse pose. It does look pretty darn relaxing! What a great time you're having in these, Whitney. Thanks so much for sharing them.
I couldn't help but notice that the dog is enjoying it too. What a great idea to teach them yoga.
These photos just brought a big, old, goofy smile to my face! What fun:)
Hello Whitney, Thank you for downloading my book. I hope you enjoy it. I would like to invite you to write a piece as a guest post for me to put on Amanda Marigold's Blog during April. See the Blog for details. Hope you agree to do it. I know you are a writer too, and I would love to feature your work.
Love Jordan's take on loga! My sweet Jada always asks for bresskiss (breakfast).
Post a Comment