I find it slightly ironic that I am sitting here now after lying in bed earlier this evening contemplating my lack of time to blog. I guess I'm getting what I asked for.
I miss this. Okay, not the 3 am feedings or the lack of sleep but the blogging. It's something that I do for me and I greatly enjoy so I've felt mildly guilty for being so lax lately, as though I'm letting myself down. Perhaps this is just a roundabout reminder that I need to find a way to make time for me (without sacrificing sleep).
Wish me luck on getting the baby back to sleep...
Connor's eye where he banged it on his crib yesterday.
On a lighter note, here's my little lion, dressed up for his first Halloween.
And here's Jordan, my little monkey, ready for her first trick or treating expedition.
Here's the whole crew, my new nieces plus my two. Aren't they darling?
I hope everyone is having a great November so far! Is anyone making Thanksgiving plans yet?


7 comments:
I am often up at Midnight and 2a.m. I hear you. :)
What cute kids! I hope that eye gets better soon, and it certainly could be the reason he's awake. It probably still hurts! On the other hand, it gives me a chance to see the kids.
Did you check that his pupils are the same size, to be sure he didn't get a concussion? Of course, it's been a while so it's probably all right.
I was up at 3 ....... dogs wanted to go out and then insomnia took over. I miss those nights with the sweet weight of a child in my arms as I rocked and rocked and sang little songs until my voice would fail. Easy to say when I am not the one desperate for sleep!
They are getting so big! I'm so glad you posted the pictures. You new nieces? So your brother (as I recall) got married?
Poor Connor (and poor Mama Whit!). I hope that bruise goes away soon. Evie's sporting a small bruise on her cheek right now from when she face-planted into her wagon. Makes you feel bad enough - but when you're in public and people notice, it makes you feel worse- like you're a bad parent or something. I can only hope that you get a nap time when he goes down later today!
Oh, I just love that last picture. They all look sooooooooooo wonderful.
Poor Connor, his eye looks sore at the moment, doesn't it! I don't think he'll want to go head banging again in a hurry!
Blessings, Star
I hope you are having more restful nights! Those being up in the wee hours are never any fun.
Post a Comment