Monday, October 11, 2010

The wedding is over...it was beautiful.  And quite unique.  Half the wedding party was under the age of 4. That makes for a bit of unpredictability!

I'm hoping life slows down a bit now.  I miss blogging, and I miss reading blogs.  It's late now, but I wanted to post a picture or two.  The kids were all absolutely adorable!


You are looking at the 3 flower girls on the left and the bridesmaid on the right.


There's Connor, the ring bearer.  He chewed on ribbon for the entirety of the ceremony.


Jordan went over mid ceremony to see her brother.  At one point she tried to walk off with the wagon.


Here's the entire bridal party.  All of her husband's kids and then my two.  It was so sweet.


Isn't his outfit fantastic!  He even kept the hat on the whole time.


Me and the new Mrs.



Don't worry; I've got a picture or two of the bachelorette party to show you next time!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Very beautiful. The kids looked so well behaved!

DJan said...

How absolutely adorable! Jordan is perfect in her outfit, and you're right: Connor is amazing. What a tank he is! I love the pictures, Whitney, and I really appreciate you sharing the moment with me!

Stella Jones said...

Beautiful pictures. You all look radiant! Connor did so well, didn't he!
A day to remember.
Blessings, Star

Katie @ Yankee and Peach said...

Gorgeous! Looks like it was a perfect day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.