All of this activity means I'm far busier than usual. Blogging has taken a slide down the priority list, unfortunately. I miss it. I am hoping that I will be able to get back to it more regularly once things slow down a bit, but until then it's a bit hit or miss. I have been able to keep up with reading most of the time, at least, so I don't feel I've completely abandoned blogger...
Just in the last month we've had the yard sale, a high school reunion, Jordan's third birthday party, and a trip to South Carolina for a wedding. This afternoon I am leaving town with 7 fabulous women to have an overnight stay in North Carolina for my sister's bachelorette party (I am certain there will be plenty of pictures I Will Not post). I am looking forward to a great time! Next weekend is my sister's wedding. My father is coming in for the wedding and staying here. Chad moved out a few days ago so our guest room is once again available. I'm extremely excited-it'll be the first time my dad has met Connor. I will then have a weekend free (Hallelujah!) before my sister's huge Halloween/We Got Married! party the following weekend. I'm telling you, it is some kind of hectic around here. In the meantime, Connor is crawling everywhere, leaving little puddles behind as he takes great joy in blowing spit bubbles endlessly!
I've also had the children's pictures done, which turned out fabulously! The photographer is simply wonderful. It was ridiculously difficult to decide which pictures we wanted, and I'll have to take pictures to show you later. For now, I'll show you some that she posted on facebook. And then, dear friends, I have to go ice the completely inappropriate cake I've made for this bachelorette party (I can assure you no pictures of that!).
These last two are the ones I chose for our wall-I got them in 16x24. They are fantastic! I will take a picture of them on our wall as soon as I finish spackling and painting the wall they are going to hang on...I am so happy with these; I feel that she really captured so much of their personality!





4 comments:
What fantastic pictures! Your children are so beautiful, and you're so lucky to have your dad get to meet them. And even if I don't get to see pictures, I'll be looking forward to a description of that bachelorette party. No hurry, though: you've been busy!!
Awwww......look at their little faces. The photos are terrific!
I want photos of the naughty cake, Oh yes i do!
Yes they are beautiful pictures and no doubt you want to buy all of them. Hope the preparations for the wedding go well this week. Perhaps you will show us just one or two pictures, suitable for us to see?
Blessings, Star
Love the picture of the four of you! It is so natural and happy.
Post a Comment