Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013


So Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's have come and gone.  I've been crazy busy.  My heathens keep me on my toes and my other commitments keep me constantly trying to find my balance.  It's tough to find one's way way when juggling several duties, and I'm no Superwoman.  Still, it's a joy.

"Crazy eyes."  This boy is a ham.



Here we all are at Christmas

Looking so serious


Working on bike riding

I turned this...


Into this.





The kids enjoyed the first snow of the year.





Made lots of signs (this is just a sampling)

I've also done a few photo shoots and reorganized most of my basement.  It's not quite done, but it's getting there.  I've finally gotten around to some of the projects I've been wanting to do around the house.  I'm trying to find a way to satisfy my needs and those of my family without putting my mental health at risk...which is harder than I'd have thought!  I've taken the time to read some fascinating books and have been trying to remember that 8 hours of sleep is actually possible.  My theme for 2013 is Balance.  Wish me luck!
I've missed blogging but do check in still to see what everyone else has going on! 






3 comments:

DJan said...

Oh, it's so good to see you back in the blogosphere! And your pictures are crazy good, Whitney. Wow! You are so talented, and your kids have grown so much. Beautiful children. Thank you for sharing them with me. :-)

Stella Jones said...

Your children are growing fast Whitney and looking so well and happy. You have a new hairdo? A new you! Very nice. Great to see you on here again.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

just catching up as the season winds down. The kids are so big! And beautiful!